Thursday, March 19, 2009

unbelievable XD

gosh...well...it's interesting today..
cuz my doggie did something unbelievable...
bet you can't guess it..x)
she ate human food..a "kuih" or should i say two...xDD
ok..this is how things happen...
mom and i went somewhere to discuss something with architect..[of course we're bringing her,our doggie along]
then she like got cramped stomach [we assummed]
and mom and i were hungry..hence we went for lunch..
we left her [my doggie] in the car and headed to have lunch
when my mom got into d car..she's suprised to found out her "kuih" is on her car carpet..
then only she remembered she left her kuih in the car..
and my doggie ate it...
it's the kuih made from coconut rice and it's filled with sambal shrimps..
we can't believe she ate them all..=="
and of course...she din ate her dog food...cause she's full with those "kuih" she ate....
aint it unbelievable??
hahhahaha...mayb it's for me i think is unbelievable..xP

p.s /internet explorer having problems for me to upload a pic of what my doggie ate..sigh~too bad..xDD

No comments: