Thursday, March 26, 2009

DAYS n NIGHTS

hmm..
sorry for not updating for few days..
been lazy...xDD
well jus let me sum up what i did the last few days..
MONDAY
were forced to wake up early the morning
cuz today is my first day attending my
"singing lesson"
well...i like it..
but im dissappointed of myself for not being to sing well
xDDDD
yet so sadly, that teacher only teaches karaoke thing
but he have a real nice powerfull voice
**impressive**
hahaha
of course when u learn to sing..
u'l learn how to breathe right..
right???
hahahah
so dat was my day
and i've stayed up quite late to read comic books that von lend me
hahah
i'm sorry for the late reading~
and i'm sorry that i still haven't started the hitler's book
xP
TUESDAY
well..
i don't really remember what i did on tuesday
all i could remember is that..
i have a headache
and my head is goin to burst anytime
so took nap in the noon..
feel better after it ..hahah X)
i used to have headaches [even nowadays] if i were staying up too late for days
and i'l get scolded for that
hence i would never tell my mom that i have headache
and sometimes..
it'l get worse untill
i can't get out of my bed or probly having fever
whenever after what happened..
i'l be super controlling not to touch the comp..
xDD
**being stupid..cause she thinks by not touching the comp she'l go to bed earlier**
but
always FAILED
cause i still stay up to watch tv or comics or books
sigh~~~
can't help myself anymore..
hahahah
ok, i remembered what i was supposed to b doing
dad says that the air cond guys will come fix my air cond
so mom and i waited the whole day..[whilst im having headache..=S]
they did not appear..
=x=''
wasting our time..
WEDNESDAY
dad says again that today the air cond guy will surely come today
so we waited again..since morning..
=w="
as they were not here yet..
mom needs to go salon to have her hair washed
and i followed her along
to have my hair
DYED
**not died ok??**
hahahha
then when my hair is dyed n washed
got a phone call from dad saying the air cond man are waiting..
so i just blow 5% of my hair dried and rushed home
#u#
and it's goin to rain heavily
the air cond man work till around approximately 7
and it's raining super heavily
then had dinner as usual
and back to my bed..continuing my comics
xD
THURSDAY
jin, me, chee chong and glenn had brunch together today
at the hakka mee stall in old town
or the so called beef noodles?
hahah..i'm sorry that i don't know what's that shop's name
*though i've been there lotsa time*
after finishing our brunch
jin [driver of d day]
went back to fair park to fetch san
and then we headed back to school for choir prac
well..overall the singing is good
just that they're lacking of the feel while singing
and susana wasn't able to attend the prac
and she'd asked tracy to come over to replace her
but tracy was running late
[she were supposed to reach at 1.30]
and it's already passed 2.30
so most of the members went back their classes and home
when she arrived at almost 3
ther's only not much left..
but #phew~# luckily there more than 10 members
then when she told the team what they should improve on
it's almost the same with what we [mostly san,jin they all lar~] told the members to do
!! the FEEL !!
of course there's still some other things [pitchh,n harmony,dynamics...]
but the most important thing is that they are still not into the music
and that's what makes their singing sounds boring
sigh~~
really really hope they'l do well in the comp
which is on
TUESDAY 31st of march
after the prac..
we're super hungry?
some of us..not all...xDD
so our driver drove us to greentown to have our lunch or teatime?
cause it's already around 3
hahaha
then chee chong and glenn wanting to go 'da gei'
and of course i won't be goin..
cuz i'm out since morning.. =x="
in case i'l get grounded once more...
i have to get back
hahah
then san also lied to her mom that choir ends at 4.30
and by the time we finished our food..
it's already 4.30
so...
our driver drove san back first then me..
and...
that's it..xDD
and had a quarrel with my mom again
sigh~~~~
*forever...it's not goin to end...*
told her i wanna go watch movie on sun
mom: ''movies,watch movies again"
me: "yea..wanna go watch~"
mom: " we're goin for the 'qing ming' on sat..NO movies on sun"
me: "what!?!...i'm goin to help u out what...y can't i go watch movie?!?!?"
mom: "NO MEANS NO !!..only know how to 'fatt hao' "
me: "so what...cannot arh? i want to go arh"
mom: "sure...don't u drive my car if u wanted to go so much..u walk urself or take buses, i don't care"
and of course it definately will go on..
so i jus got so pissed..
back to my room..slammed my door..
back into my comics again....
and came down to my comp few hours later...to update my blog..
now..
xDD
sigh~i knew she's protective..
but sometimes she's too over it..
and sometimes she makes me feel sorry
for being out too long
and i have to go home..
whenever i wanted to go out with my friends
everytime she'll say i fatt hao,movies again bla bla bla
thats what makes me quarrel with her everytime
SIGH~~
well,what to do..
she's my mama
i stil gotta obey her..
but mom..
please~~do let me have some free time with my friends
love~ you mom
nitexx everyone~
sorry for the LONG post
heheh~~

No comments: