Saturday, March 21, 2009

E.R...relax~x)

woke up around 10 in d morning...had my breakfast myself
mom bought breakfast for me...cuz they're out for breakfast while i'm sleeping~~xD
then mom went out wif her fren to jj to see some performing goin to b held ther
of course i'm at home alone...wif my two doggie..xDD
watch my dramas while eating [my breakfast]
mom n fren came back around 12..
then they have karaoke...[singing oldies lar~]
force to sing by my mom...=c="
i know how to sing cuz she's been opening d karaoke almost everyday..repeating d same song over n over again..
my dad sprained his last toe this morning...
it got so swollen till it scares us...
it's all purple... =o="
he went to the emergency room of hospital fatimah...
the E.R person tell my dad no doctor dy..=c=" wat the?!?!?
asked him to go back to c d doc on mon....wth!
dad say d person inject something on his toes..xDD
pity his toes..xDD
headed to my dad office again to update my application again..
sighh~~...but hahahhah...happy dat i'm done with it..xDD
no more burden of choosing which n which
RELAXed~~~~
i'm goin to have a gud sleep tonite~muahahh~~
nitexx~

2 comments:

Yau Weng said...

glad that u finally done with ur application. Hope for the best!

yaoyao said...

haha..thanx weng~xDD