Friday, February 25, 2011

What a day

Like usual woke up at the same time for class at 8.
supposed to do assignment today; discussion with group members,
so bought along my lappie.
group members overslept so they skip the class where we're supposed to discuss and ask teacher
regarding the assignment.
so only me and another girl had discussion
i don't really mind though cause i get to learn more on how to analyse
having the
 ECONOMY idea..
hahah~

Had a sprung up meeting for my course project
someone got so mad about it 
and message were sent through me to be delivered to the 
Project Manager
but i didn't show her
but instead the one who called up the meeting apologized
the Event head
felt sorry for both party
and
didn't really like to be the middle person
*sighs*

SADDEST thing happened today
was somehow my carelessness that i've made
LAPPIE FELL FROM TABLE TO THE FLOOR
:((
luckily not much damaged except that the mother board and processor's protecter
somewhat opened
have to head to the computer people to help me out

Happy
is that i get to see him for almost everyday
well,
maybe because i've been searching to get a sight of him almost everyday
NOT stalk...
but just to get a glimpse of him
made my day
:*)
he's been in my head spinning for the past week
somehow is little disappointed for tomorrow
cause it's the day i won't get to see him
;(


Apart from that,
my lovely HUSBANDS are back in action
after 2 years and 3 months since their last appearance
AWESOME-ness
loving their new songs
 :D

♥♥♥♥♥