Sunday, February 20, 2011

FRIENDS?????

it would be appreciated if someone who stays with you understand what you were thinking
but it never will be like what you wished for

i have a Great example right here in my house..
she is just merely AWESOME
cause, even if you're close to deaf tuning your headphone loud
she could just tune louder as she desired to watch her freaking Drama
not that i want to really sad bad thing bout her

but hey HELLO???
were you deaf or what??
my headphone is breaking my eardrum much with the loudness...
YET i could still hear the DIALOGGED of the drama..
two years of the same thing is seriously enough of my endurance..
can't stand you anymore

sadly to sad..
YOU...i can't deny that you seriously came from "hiong har"

MCB you...for your selfishness


however i'm BLISSFUL enough to think that only 3 more months!!
I"M FREAKING MOVING OUT...leaving you the pain of my neck out of my sight!!
 arh~~~

No comments: