Sunday, February 20, 2011

2011 년

It's the first post of the year since I've last dumped it in 2010년...ㅋㅋㅋ..
felt so bad for my blog ;/
oh well, i decided to blog back.
hehe~
Anything awesome ahead of the year?
Not really =0
just plain Boring, and packed with studies
am supposed to have an intern the next sem..
but am not prepared to think of what's ahead since i'm kind of belittling myself for i don't know why reasons.
hahaha~

picked up Korean class, 한국어 수업.
was fun for the beginner class, but things gets harder in beginner 2.
My teacher changed.. and now we're taught by a Korean teacher who have learned Korean teaching
and just so you know...*found out after my class*
He's a biomedical student... *faint*
seriously..he doesn't look like someone who did science stream. :0

guess that's pretty much of it...
didn't want to make my first post of the year much long to stress you guys up..
*ah~ain't i considerate...ahhhaahahha~ :P *
pic of the year~

alrightie~ time to have beauty sleep. :)



♥BIG BANG♥ COMEBACK is ♥ hehehe~