Thursday, April 21, 2011

ㅎㅎㅎ~

whoOOops~
i dumped my blog once again
oh well..sometimes it's a good thing for there are possibilities i'm busy with something else
hehehe~


anyways
let me recall back myself what i have been up to for the past missing days and weeks..
:))

hmm~
well...have been having presentation and a mock presentation for the past weeks
phew~~
have to be serious with all the preparation
because,
its my marks... *faint*

Well, there's a course in this semester which is Presentation Skills
where we only present and literally no writing, mere presentation course
might be easy for somebody
but NOT me... 
*shudders*
think of all those preparations you need beforehand to have a really good presentation
left with my FINAL PRESENTATION..which is also my FINAL exam..
ㅠㅠ consist of 40% out of 100%
and i haven't started preparing for it and have no idea what topic to talk about
*sighs~*
*think think think*

Besides that, a picture to share... :DD
heheeh~ don't get too SHOCKED? 


many of you would wonder why girls love to take picture in toilet don't you??
and yea..everyone will ask.."doesn't it stinks?"
well what does this picture says? :))
*taken for my 3rd Presentation Skill presentation day*
it does stinks!!!
hehehe
but we still LOVE to take picture in the toilet..well..because??
there are MIRRORS in the toilet!!
we sure wanna cherish and see how we ourselves are reflected, don't we?
heheh~<3<3

                                                                                                                                                                      

arhh~ was done with the previous level of my Korean class,
Elementary class commenced last Saturday, 
but was back in hometown, my LOVELY IPOH~

have not went home since last Chinese New Year holiday
*cries*
Misses family and the 4 naughty monsters at home too...
even though only able to be at home for two days..
i'm more than satisfied
:)))

and my Korean class friend misses me much
hahahah~~ and i took this picture during the previous class
i will see her on Saturday though..heheh~ :)

 HAVE A GREAT DAY, or AWESOME days and weeks ahead..
ㅋㅋㅋ(kekeke) with my best of wishes~<3

No comments: