Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blood donation campaign

평생!!! first time in my life...heheh~
i went to Donate my blood..
finally some little blood out of me... ;D
mehehe~could save someone's life
and Finally i get to know my blood group..
Like really FINALLY!! *joys* *jumps around* *smiles*


somehow,i was rather disappointed of myself
cause i really lose out..
only donated a small packet of blood with maybe 1/5 percent of the big pack?
first try was on my left arm, blood doesn't want to flow out from that hand,
the flow is so darn slow..even slower than pee.. ahahahah~~ :P
and the nurse try to turn the needle here and there, still.. it's not working
so she took out the needle and asked me would i want to try on the other hand
and of course... YEA, sure!!! go ahead i say..
luckily on the left arm, the flow of blood into the packet is way faster than the other arm
*relieves*


the girl who sat next to me, was fast..and when i am still donating blood(left arm), a guy who just sat in finishes filling the big packet of blood even before i finished!!!
*depressing*
know why?
cause it proves that I SEEM TO HAVE NOT EXERCISE for a long time
*cries* ㅠㅠ
and that's why..the blood flows very slow..
oh~and my left arm is swollen...uh~pain... ㅠㅠ 아파~
however,i'm still proud of myself to donate blood *proudly pat herself* hahaha~
though rumours spread that you'll gain weight for donating blood...we'll see.. XDD


the very stupid looking me
remembered to take only after finishing donation
;/

No comments: